The Charleston LUNG FORCE Expo will be held Nov 13 at the Embassy Suites in Charleston. Early Bird registration closes October 1 (use discount code WVEARLYBIRD.)
This day-long event will educate and support patients and community healthcare providers about lung disease screening and treatments as well as innovations in the detection of lung disease. Register Now at www.lung.org/expo
· The event will have dual tracks for patients and for primary healthcare providers. The provider track serves to educate health professionals about updates on lung disease treatment and early detection options. There will be opportunities to learn about lung cancer, COPD and asthma.
· The event will feature local lung health experts and represents an opportunity for patients to gain valuable insight into the medical issues and network with others who face similar challenges.
· There will be a vendor fair featuring organizations that provide support and products for lung patients.
· CEUs will be available for nurses, respiratory therapists, and certified health education specialists.
· FREE REGISTRATION for patients and caregivers!
· FREE REGISTRATION for students in healthcare fields. Simply register ahead of the event at www.lung.org/Expo using the discount code WVSTUDENT. CEUs are not available for anyone who registers with the student code.