The Clinical Therapist will provide effective therapy to children, adolescents, families and/or individual adults in office, home/community and school settings. Individual will work closely with Program Supervisor and Psychiatry Department. The therapist also assists with general quality assurance responsibilities for program treatment services.
Essential Roles and Responsibilities
- Delivery of Services
- Professional Development
- Performance Improvement
- Documentation and Record Keeping:
- Master’s Degree in Counseling, Psychology, Social Work or human services degree.
- Current MD Counseling or Social Work License
- Valid driver’s license and auto insurance
- Experience: at least 1 year experience working with children and/ or families
- Clearances: State Police/FBI per state regulations; Child Protection
Location: Cumberland, MD
Contact: Ally Taylor, Recruiter
To apply, visit: https://www.pressleyridge.org/careers.html