Catholic Charities West Virginia is seeking a full-time case manager in the Elkins office. Duties include:
- Meeting directly with low-income individuals to assess their needs and develop and implement comprehensive service plans;
- Maintaining partnerships to meet client, community and agency needs;
- Assisting with emergency and food pantry services;
- Oversee Emergency Assistance Program
- Participating in resource development activities;
- Maintaining appropriate documentation of all activities
Qualified individuals must have a minimum of a Bachelor in Social Work degree or equivalent with a valid social work license or the ability to be licensed in West Virginia. Preference will be given to individuals with case work experience.
Please send cover letter, resume and three references to Trina Bartlett, Eastern Regional Director at 224 South Queen Street Martinsburg, WV 25401 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline for application is Wednesday, May 31, 2018.