We currently have an opening at Fox Run in our Therapy Department for a Director of Clinical Services.
Please apply on our website at https://foxruncenter.com/ and click on Careers.
This position is based in St. Clairsville, OH, 10 minutes from Wheeling, WV.
Encourage, Empower, and Enrich at Fox Run
Fox Run: The Center for Children and Adolescents, a subsidiary of UHS, is seeking a dynamic and talented Director of Clinical Services (DCS) to join our team.
Located in St. Clairsville (OH), this 100-bed facility thrives on passionate and dedicated personnel, while incorporating innovative technology and therapies for the betterment of our patients. Here at Fox Run, we Encourage our employees and patients to work towards a brighter future, Empower them to accomplish their goals, and by doing so, Enrich our own lives as well as those of others in our communities.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Providing the leadership and strategic planning of social services and programs offered at Fox Run;
- Ensuring programs meet the needs of the community and the performance goals and objectives of the facility;
- Overseeing the overall administrative processes and management systems for all non-nursing clinical services offered at the facility;
- Supervising all therapists and case managers to include, but not limited to, timeliness and accuracy of clinical documentation
- Developing and implementing all clinical treatment programs;
- Communicating with executive leadership about department, including creating and implementing areas for improvement;
- Ensuring ongoing staff education needs are met.
- Master’s degree from an accredited program related to mental health.
- A minimum of (3) years of supervisory experience in a psychiatric/mental health environment.
- Experience treating children and adolescents preferred.
- LISW-S and/or LPCC-S preferred.
- Ohio licensed or transferrable equivalent required.
This opportunity provides the following:
- Challenging and rewarding work environment
- Growth and development opportunities within UHS and its subsidiaries
- Competitive Compensation
- $5,000 sign-on bonus
- Excellent Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Drug Plan
- 401k plan with company match
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Relocation expenses
Apply at www.foxruncenter.com
Universal Health Services, Inc. (UHS) knows what it takes to lead, inspire and succeed. One of the nation’s largest and most respected hospital companies, UHS owns and operates through its subsidiaries acute care hospitals, behavioral health facilities and ambulatory centers in the United States, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands and the United Kingdom.
UHS built an impressive record of achievement and performance, steadily growing from a startup company with zero revenue into a Fortune 300 corporation with annual revenue that exceeds $9 billion. The company’s operating philosophy has proven to be effective: Build or acquire high quality hospitals in rapidly growing markets, then invest in the people and equipment needed to allow each facility to thrive and become a dominant healthcare provider in its community.
Headquartered in King of Prussia, PA, UHS ranks on the Fortune 500 list of America’s largest corporations with over 80,000 employees, and is consistently listed among Fortune’s “Most Admired Companies” and one of the 30 Most Meaningful Companies To Work For in America by Business Insider.
UHS is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at UHS via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of UHS. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by UHS as a result of the referral or through other means.