TITLE OF POSITION: Grief Counselor, Full Time
General Statement of Duties: Provides grief counseling and other related bereavement services to the families of deceased Hospice patients and bereaved members of the community.
Level of Responsibility: Reports to the Social Services Manager
Education and Experience:
- Master’s Degree in counseling, social work, thanatology or related degree.
- Two years of experience in counseling. Grief/loss counseling experience preferred.
- Current West Virginia State licensure in good standing at the LGSW level or LPC or above.
- Ability to work on a team and independently as required.
- Able to provide own transportation, and a license to drive with current liability insurance. Driving record meets Hospice’s insurance company standards.
Social Services Director
Office | 304.264.0406, ext. 1104
330 Hospice Lane | Kearneysville, WV 25430