This webinar will highlight ways to engage LGBTQ individuals in your work during the upcoming Pride season.
Webinar Presenters include:
- Dr Scout, Deputy Director National LGBT Cancer Network will talk about how different tobacco and cancer programs have engaged in Prides.
- Adrian Shanker, Founder & Executive Director, Bradbury-Sullivan LGBT Community Center, Pennsylvania will discuss policy change and promoting cancer awareness at Pride events.
- Alanna Biblow, Center for Tobacco Prevention and Control, Maryland Department of Health will talk about their experience using a snapchat frame to promote tobacco control at Pride.
- Joyce Swetlick, Director of Tobacco Cessation, North Carolina Department of Health, will discuss their organization’s long-term engagement with North Carolina Pride.
Join our network
Becoming a member is easy and free.
Reply to this email and let us know you’d like to join – we’ll add you to our Network.
· Early access to customizable images to use in print and on social media.
· Access to technical assistance from the National LGBT Cancer Network.