Crossroads Counseling Center, Inc.
Program Coordinator-Therapeutic Day Treatment (TDT): Established private provider serving the community 15+ years is seeking a Program Coordinator to supervise growing TDT program in Winchester, VA. LPC or LCSW is preferred, minimum of Licensed Eligible (Resident in Counseling, Supervisee in Social Work). Excellent salary and benefits (liberal paid leave, 401K, full medical/dental, paid training, tuition assistance, mileage reimbursement, flexible schedule, etc.). CCC offers a $500 hiring bonus, family oriented work environment and a commitment to Systems Of Care.
Please send resume and cover letter to:
Crossroads Counseling Centers, Inc.
174 Costello Drive Winchester, VA 22602
Or Fax: 540-662-1311 or Email: email@example.com
THERAPIST – Seneca Health Services is seeking an outpatient therapist for a position in Summersville, WV.
THERAPIST – Seneca Health Services is seeking an outpatient therapist for a position in Summersville, WV. Duties include providing behavioral health therapy and on-call crisis intervention. Experience in treatment of children and family a plus.
Master’s Degree in Social Work, Counseling, or Psychology and license or eligibility for license required. Demonstrated knowledge of basic computer skills required.
Competitive salary and excellent fringe benefits provided.
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Social Worker – Psychotherapist Simms Integrative Health Services, Inc. – Martinsburg, WV 25401 $30,000 – $35,000 a year
|Simms Integrative Health Services is an integrative health practice in downtown Martinsburg, WV and we are seeking psychotherapists to add to our team. Feel free to check out our website at www.simmshealth.com!
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Intake, assessment, problem identification, treatment planning, recording progress notes, making collateral contacts
- Provide individual and family counseling
- Facilitate team trainings
- Present cases for supervision
- Candidate must possess a Masters Degree
- Candidate must be be licensed at the Masters Level, in the state of WV, as an LGSW, LCSW, or LICSW
- Must have experience and desire providing psychotherapy to children ages 3 and up.
- Able to work some Saturday’s 8am-4pm
Job Type: Full-time
If Interested please email resume to email@example.com
OPENING for Project Consultant
The TEAM for West Virginia Children has an opening for a project consultant to provide support to early childhood home visitation programs in West Virginia, especially around CQI activities.
- Participate in Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI) activities with local home visitation programs and participate on the State CQI Team. Participate in ongoing trainings/webinars/meetings on CQI to assist in development of knowledge and skills related to home visiting and CQI.
- Invest time in reviewing resources and observing and listening to home visiting, CQI, Infant Mental Health and Blackboard course development.
- Participate in appropriate home visitation work groups as the CQI consultant.
- Partner with the WV Home Visitation Program staff.
- Conduct site visits to local home visiting programs for Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI) activities and other program needs.
- Ability to travel to one out-of-state required grantee meeting within the Region.
QUALIFICATIONS for Consultant:
- Preferred Master’s degree in human services or fields related to working with children & families, or Bachelor’s degree with 3 years of relevant experience
- Experience in early childhood home visitation required.
- Experience with Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI) or quality assurance measures required.
HOURS: Part time/Full time
SEND RESUME: TEAM for West Virginia Children
P.O. Box 1653
Huntington, WV 25717
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org FAX: (304) 523-9595
Catholic Charities West Virginia
Catholic Charities West Virginia is looking for a full-time Adult Education Instructor for a program located in Huntington. The instructor will:
- Provide high quality academic instruction to enrolled adult learners.
- Create effective and engaging lesson plans.
- Teach reading, writing, and math.
- Administer and interpret formal/informal assessments to detect baseline academic functioning and to measure progress.
- Deliver multi-level instruction to learners of varying academic levels.
- Work with other staff to create individual learning plans for each enrolled adult learner.
- Prepare and submit applicable data relating to learner enrollment, progress, and completion.
- Apply accommodations to learners with special learning needs.
Qualified individuals will have a Bachelor’s Degree in education, social services, or social sciences fields, with experience in adult basic/technical education preferred. Individuals must have a professional teaching certificate or be eligible for an Adult Teaching License by having a four year degree with a minimum GPA of 2.5. Candidates must have the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment to provide high quality services to enrolled adult learners and the surrounding community. Applicants are required to have experience in teaching, lesson planning, and computer instruction.
Please submit a resume, cover letter and three references by June 26 to:
Western Regional Director
Catholic Charities West Virginia
1116 Kanawha Blvd. East
Charleston WV 25301
or by e-mail to email@example.com
Skill Builders LLC
A WV Birth to Three Service Coordination Agency
Is looking to hire WV Birth to Three Service Coordinators to work in
This position offer flexible hours that you schedule, a great hourly rate and the opportunity to make a positive difference in the lives of children and families in your community.
This position does require travel to family’s home in and around the areas listed above.
A minimum of a BA degree, preferable in social work, education or a human service field is required OR being a parent of a child that has aged out of the WV Birth to Three System.
Please email or call for more information regarding this position.
firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Susan Watson at 304-282-8554
This posting/position will remain open until filled
Please post or pass on as appropriate
Open position for a social worker within our Specialized Family Care program in Charleston. Below is a link to the position and another link to our program information. If you know anyone who may have an interest in this work, could you forward this information to them, please?