ABOUT THIS CONFERENCE
Join us in Las Vegas!
Download the Brochure
For the past 10 years, the Girl Bullying Conference has brought focus to the problem of relational aggression among girls. Quite naturally, many of the field-tested interventions presented at this unique gathering encourage friendship, sisterhood and building other types of supportive relationships – hence the added emphasis on female empowerment.
Now in its 11th year, the Girl Bullying & Empowerment Conference will be more accessible – with locations in Orlando and Las Vegas. This unique gathering will help counselors, principals, teachers, social workers and other professionals understand the latest research and field-tested strategies designed to address relational aggression and to build positive, supportive relationships among girls.
Featured topics include:
- Keys to Transforming Aggressive Young People
- How Gender Differences in the Brain Relate to Bullying
- Proactive Prevention Strategies
- Empowering Bystanders to Become Interveners
- Elementary School Girl Bullying Programs
- Field-Tested Girl Empowerment Programs
- What Works with Middle Schoolers
- Using Multimedia & Drama to Prevent Bullying
- Girls with Disabilities Facing Bullying
Effective Disciplinary Approaches
- Legal Perspectives on Bullying and Cyberbullying
- Research-Based Approaches
- And Much More!